Skills for Education & Employment (SEE)
SEE is funded by the Federal Department of Education and Training.
Quick facts about the SEE course
- It is FREE
- Eligible jobseekers (15-64 years old) can get up to 800 hours of full time or part-time training (10-25 hours each week)
- Work experience is offered as a part of the training
- You can still look for work
- The training you receive will be based on your goals for the future
- This program can also help you if English is your second language
- SEE is delivered in a supportive adult learning environment
- We have highly qualified specialist teachers
- We have small class sizes
- SEE offers pathways to employment and/or vocationally orientated training programs
Why do the SEE course?
The SEE course will help you get the skills you need to get the job you want. Training is available from initial to advanced levels. The SEE program can help you get the job you want by:
- Improving your reading and writing skills
- Improving your maths
- Improving your information, communication and technology (ICT) skills
- For further information, please read more about SEE here.
At Wingate we offer the SEE program at three locations, as listed below.
Wingate Avenue Community Centre (Main Office)
13a Wingate Avenue, Ascot Vale VIC 3032
Flemington Community Centre
25 Mt Alexander Road, Flemington VIC 3031
The Gannawarra Conference Centre
132 Kelior Road, Essendon VIC 3041
For enquiries about all our locations and enrolments please visit or call our main office on 03 9376 5244.
Alternatively you can click on the below ‘enrol’ button below and send us an email by completing the ‘contact us’ form.
0.00 average base on 0 ratings