Feedback + Complaints
We value your feedback, and use community and feedback into our continuous improvement planning. You can lodge feedback, complaints or compliments through the following avenues:
- Directly to any staff member. You can talk to any staff member you feel comfortable with about any feedback you’d like to provide.
- You can complete a Feedback + Complaints form and hand it to any staff member or drop it in the letter box at the front of the building.
- You can call us on (03) 9212 0236
- You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to the General Manager, 13a Wingate Avenue, Ascot Vale, 3032
You don’t have to provide your details; your feedback can be anonymous. However, if you choose to be anonymous, we won’t be able to give you an update on our improvements made as a result of your feedback.